At Pacific Coast Financial Services, our philosophy is to be actively involved in our community, offering our talents and experience to make a positive impact.
Our community involvement program is a two-step commitment:
- For each new account opened during each quarter, we donate $100 to a selected local non-profit.
- We follow up by volunteering for a day as a team in this non-profit.
Our Focus: Non-Profit Organizations
Its mission is to help keep all children safe, secure, warm, and dry by collecting and then redistributing essential equipment throughout Western King County. Diapers, car seats, and clothing are among the essentials they distribute.
This organization supports women, children, and families on their journey out of homelessness by providing safe shelter, resources, employment services, and community. They strive to keep families together as they find permanent homes.
West Seattle Food Bank
Their basic function is to ensure our neighbors around West Seattle have access to basic needs, food, and clothes. They collect and redistribute food at the food bank and provide access to other services such as tutoring, medical care, and cell phone for low-income people.
Washington State Tails Association
They have long been champions of trails and public lands. Their role is to upkeep trails and provide education about the outdoors, allowing everyone to explore beautiful trails, get fresh air and connect with nature.
Local community, sponsoring and participating in events
- Admiral Neighborhood Association’s Summer Concert Series at Hiawatha
- Admiral Neighborhood Association’s Trick or Treating in the Admiral Junction
- Participation in Dawg Dash at the University of Washington, in support of student scholarships
- West Seattle 5K, benefiting West Seattle High School’s PTSA